Download Mobile Atlas Creator
Download Mobile Atlas Creator Latest Version – Mobile Atlas Creator is an open source (GPL) program which creates offline atlases for GPS handhelds and mobile phone applications like TrekBuddy, AndNav as well as various other Android as well as WindowsCE based applications. For the complete listing of sustained applications please see the attributes section. Furthermore private maps can be exported as one huge PNG image with calibration MAP declare OziExplorer. As resource for an offline atlas Mobile Atlas Creator can utilize a lot of different on-line maps such as OpenStreetMap as well as various other online map providers.
Mobile Atlas Creator Showcases:
- Create offline atlases for a large number of various (mobile) applications as well as GPS handhelds …
- Prepare atlases containing multiple layers, various map resources map resolutions (zoom degrees) …
- Save and pack your preferred atlas compilation as profile to/from documents
- Merge different layers utilizing Drag & Decline
- Produce map tiles making use of personalized dimension and photo layout (PNG/JPG).
- Quick download of map ceramic tiles making use of synchronised multithreaded download (number of threads configurable).
- Downloaded and install tiles are cached locally – prevents numerous downloads of very same map tiles.
- Download and install only updated tiles – utilize locally cached tiles or else.
- Complete support for network connections using HTTP proxy.
Latest Version : Mobile Atlas Creator 2.0.0
Requirements : Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Mac OS X
Download Mobile Atlas Creator Latest Version
|Mobile Atlas Creator 2.0.0 For Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7||Download|
|Mobile Atlas Creator 2.0.0 For Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10||Download|
|Mobile Atlas Creator 2.0.0 For WIndows (64Bit)||Download|